We ship most orders by UPS or FedEx. Overseas and FPO orders are be shipped by The US Post Office. Tracking is available for UPS and FedEx shipments see Tracking (see right column) but is not available for USPO shipments.
Common Shipping Delays
- The most common shipping delay results from errors in shipping addresses. Please make sure that the shipping address is filled-in correctly in the order confirmation you received via email. If it is incorrect, please contact us immediately.
- UPS does not pick-up on weekends, therefore orders made on weekends will be shipped out on Mondays. Exceptions to this rule are holidays. Example: An order placed on Saturday for UPS Next Day Air will arrive on Tuesday at the earliest
- If you've ordered a product from us within the last 24 hours, the product may not have processed yet or UPS has not picked-up the product yet from our warehouse. This is common when orders are made on weekends or holidays.
Track Your Shipment.
Unfortunately, meaningful tracking is not yet
available from the US Postal Service. If your shipment is
coming by UPS or FEDEX, you can track your order using
the tracking info included in your order confirmation
UPS Order Tracking
FedEx Order Tracking
If you have any problems tracking your order,
please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- You'll get an email from us letting you know whether your order shipped UPS or FedEx.
- You can click the link above to track your package.
- If you did not get an email from us, there may be
- The item/s you purchased is/are backordered.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly on the order form.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your shipment.